Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Favorite Photos from 2008 - Architecture

Colorful doors and windows brighten the historic Old Town of Paraty, Brazil (see original posts I, II and III)
The ancient and magnificent Pyramids of Giza, Egypt (see original post)
The classic postcard picture of Petra, Jordan: the view of the Treasury (Al-Khazneh) from within As-Siq (see original posts I and II)An ornate doorway frames distant towers in the Citadel of Aleppo, Syria (see original posts I, II and III)
Colorful flowers and laundry adorn a windowsill in Granada, Spain (see original posts I, II and III)
Light streams through a beautiful stained glass window in St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague, Czech Republic (see original posts I, II, III and IV)The quaint little island of Sveti Stefan near Budva, Montenegro (see original posts I and II)
Colorful buildings and waterside cafes line Nyhavn, a picturesque harbor canal in Copenhagen, Denmark (see original posts I, II, III and IV)
Angkor Wat and its enormous moat, Cambodia (see original posts I, II and III)

No comments: