Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Favorite Photos from 2008 - Flowers

A tulip gathers dew at Topkapi Palace in Istanbul, Turkey (see original posts I, II, III and IV)Purple and yellow pansies border the Generalife gardens at the Alhambra in Granada, Spain (see original posts I and II)
Downy purple wildflowers dot the green hillsides in the Bernese Oberland, Switzerland (see original posts I, II and III)
A perfect peony at the Swiss Open Air Museum in Ballenberg, Switzerland (see original posts I, II and III)
A thistle reaches for the sun at Isole di Brissago on Lake Maggiore, Switzerland (see original posts I and II)
A bright red bottlebrush at Isole di Brissago on Lake Maggiore, Switzerland (see original posts I and II)
A trio of calla lilies at Isole di Brissago on Lake Maggiore, Switzerland (see original posts I and II)
Orange roses ablaze in the setting sunlight at Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo, Norway (see original posts I, II and III)
A purple water lily covered in raindrops brightens a cloudy day in Hoi An, Vietnam (see original posts I, II, III and IV)
A delicate pink flower hangs from a vine at the Ho Chi Minh Complex in Hanoi, Vietnam (see original posts I, II, III and IV)

No comments: